With more than 75,000 implemented, customer-specific solutions, SCHUNK has been developing and manufacturing hydraulic expansion arbors for high-precision applications in milling, hobbing, turning, grinding, assembly, inspection, and balancing for over 35 years. With SCHUNK, profit from the know-how of the world’s largest supplier and the market leader for hydraulic expansion technology … now with VERO-S Module Quick-Change capabilities.
• Top tooling change in seconds (which allows quick and easy flexing of machine)
• Rigid assembly with up to 25,000 Newtons of pull down force created by the VERO-S Module
• Ease of operation (VERO-S Module is Spring Clamp-Air to Unclamp)
• Maximum run-out and repeat accuracy of <= 0.005 mm (when used with 0.000 mm axial runout spindle)
• Excellent vibration damping
From the initial discussion through to integration of the finished clamping device in your processes, you will benefit from our customer-orientation and development expertise. By providing an individualized engineering design, we guarantee optimal adaptation of the clamping device to the workpiece and machine.