WTWH Media, which produces The Robot Report, has announced that complimentary registration for the Robotics Summit & Expo is open to members of the news media and business/technology analysts. This year’s international conference and exposition focuses on the design, development, and production of commercial robots and intelligent systems. Qualifying attendees can get free registration, which includes two full days of keynotes and technical sessions, as well as networking receptions and luncheons.
The Robotics Summit & Expo takes place June 5-6, 2019, at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston. See www.roboticssummit.com for more details.
How to register
Complimentary registration is available for approved members of the press and analyst communities. To register, click here, and select “Media/Analyst” under “Registration Type.”
For questions regarding eligibility, please contact Christina Lograsso at [email protected] or (216) 386-6688.
Stories about robotics, AI, and more
The event provides journalists and analysts with access to leading technology professionals. The Robotics Summit will include speakers and panelists from global robotics and AI companies, and the expo floor will feature the latest in robotics and enabling technologies.
Topics for discussion and coverage include:
- 5G’s potential impact on robotics
- Advances in motion control
- AI and cognitive robotics
- Autonomous mobile robots
- Autonomous transportation
- Design trends and innovations in commercial robots
- Global and regional robotics clusters
- Robotics as a Service
Keynotes at the 2019 Robotics Summit & Expo will include the following experts:
- Bringing AI-Powered Robots to Life — Deepu Talla, VP and GM of Autonomous Machines, NVIDIA
- The Future of Work at the Human-Technology Frontier — Dawn Tilbury, Head of the Directorate for Engineering, National Science Foundation
- The Role of the Cloud in the Future of Robotics — Roger Barga, GM, AWS Robotics and Autonomous Services, Amazon Web Services
- What to Expect for 2020? — Henrik Christensen, Qualcomm Chancellor’s Chair in Robot Systems & Director, Contextual Robotics Institute, University of California, San Diego
- IoT, Robotics, Automation: Evolution and Opportunities — Lou Amadio, Principal Software Architect, and Cyra Richardson, General Manager Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Incubation, Microsoft
- How 5G Will Usher In a New Generation of Connected Robots — Dev Singh, Director of Business Development, Qualcomm Technologies
More speakers, networking opportunities, and robotics exhibitors will be announced soon. Register now to attend.
Co-located with DeviceTalks Boston
The Robotics Summit and Expo is collocated with DeviceTalks Boston, a technical and business development event focused on the medical device sector.
About The Robotics Summit
The Robotics Summit & Expo brings together the brightest minds in robotics from around the world to share their commercial robotics development experiences. Session tracks include Technologies, Tools and Platforms; Design and Development; and Manufacturability, Production, and Distribution. For additional details and registration information, visit http://www.roboticssummit.com.
About WTWH Media
WTWH Media LLC is a business-to-business integrated media company serving engineering, business, and investment professionals through 40+ Web sites, five print publications, and many other technical and business events. The “WTWH Network” includes The Robot Report, a leading source for news, analysis, and research related to robotics and intelligent systems, as well as the Robotics Summit & Expo. See www.wtwhmedia.com.