Welcome to Episode 81 of The Robot Report Podcast, which brings conversations with robotics innovators straight to you. Join us each week for discussions with leading roboticists, innovative robotics companies, and other key members of the robotics community.
In this episode, cohosts Steve Crowe and Mike Oitzman learn the incredible story behind the bionic clothing company Cionic. The company was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Jeremiah Robison who joins us on the show this week to discuss his mission to build bionic clothing that can analyze and augment human movement, enabling the body to move with more freedom and control.
Links from the show:
- Spray painting robot video
- Story about spray painting robot: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/news/robo-banksy-graffiti-robot-could-27187562
- Rainbow robotics – http://www.rainbow-robotics.com
- Nominations for the MassRobotics – Robotics Medal (ends July 15, 2022)
- Call for presentations is open:
For sponsorship opportunities of The Robot Report Podcast, contact Courtney Nagle for more information.
We want your feedback:
Tell us what you think are the most interesting robotics trends that will impact us in 2022? Leave us a voicemail.