The Whitehouse Office of Science and Technology believes that “robotics is at a tipping point in terms of its usefulness and versatility” and is backing their belief with a fund to spur small business research.
Companies can apply for up to $100,000 to aid research on a long list of areas of interest which include:
(1) Home care, personalized care for special-needs populations, and robotic wellness/health promotion
(2) Robot-assisted recovery, rehabilitation and behavioral therapy
(3) Surgical and interventional robots
(4) High-throughput robotics technologies
(5) Dexterous manipulators with tactile feedback
Click to see the detailed funding announcement.
Tell Us What You Think!