How can robotic automation be applied within warehouses and distribution centers to improve efficiency, increase flexibility, and reduce costs? Attend this webinar to find out.
This webinar was presented on Thursday, December 10, 2020
Please click below to watch on demand
Corporate logistics and supply chain groups have adopted a wide range of automation technologies to improve the operational efficacy and efficiency in warehouses and distribution centers, including robotics systems. Robotics technologies are being employed in warehouses and distribution centers at an ever-increasing rate to automate costly, dangerous and time-consuming activities. Moreover, the newer classes of robotic solutions provide companies with a high degree of flexibility, a capability lacking in many earlier forms of warehouse and distribution center automation. This comes at a time when flexibility is viewed by corporate management as a key strategic differentiator and business facilitator.
In this informative webinar, being held Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 2 PM ET (11 AM PT), examples of how robotic automation is being applied within warehouses and distribution centers will be shared. During the session, robotics solution providers and integrators will be highlighted. Specific use cases will be discussed. ROI and other evaluation metrics will be provided where warranted.
Topics covered in this session include:
- Loading / Unloading
- Palletizing / Depalletizing
- Sorting and Staging
- Picking Operations
- Packing / Unpacking
Date / Time – Thursday, December 10, 2020, 2 PM ET / 11 AM PT
Dan Kara is Vice President, Robotics at WTWH Media where he chartered with driving the company’s robotics initiatives including the Robot Report and Robotics Business Review online portals and the Robotics Summit Conference and Exposition, Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum, RoboBusiness Conference & Expo and the International Field Robotics Engineering Forum. Prior to joining WTWH, he was Practice Director, Robotics and Intelligent Systems at ABI Research and Chief Research Officer for Myria RAS, both research and advisory services firms focused on automation, robotics and intelligent systems. Dan was also President of Robotics Trends, an integrated media and research firm serving the personal, service and industrial robotics markets. Dan has also worked as Executive Vice President of Intermedia Group, and Director of Research at Ullo International.
There is no charge to attend this webinar.
- Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) Deployments Up 2X YoY, With Much More to Come – Interact Analysis
- AMRs for Logistics Reaches $9B by 2024, a 10X Increase Over 2020 – Interact Analysis
- 5 Warehouse Automation Trends (That Industrial Automation Vendors Must Be Thinking About)
- Waypoint Robotics Releases MAV3K Omnidirectional, Heavy-Duty Mobile Robot
- Teradyne to Acquire AutoGuide Mobile Robots in $165M Deal
- Waypoint Robotics Expands to Larger Manufacturing Facility
- Nord Modules Enters U.S. Market to Support AMR Adoption
- Vector AMRs From Waypoint Robotics Bring Accuracy, Ease of Use to Factories
- Warehouse Automation Companies – The Top 50 for 2020 According to LogisticsIQ
- 8 Critical Steps for a Successful Autonomous Mobile Robotics Implementation
- Seegrid Surpasses 2M Miles Driven Safely for its Autonomous Vehicles