Teledyne DALSA, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in machine vision technology, will showcase its Calibir Long-Wave Infrared (LWIR) radiometric camera, its multi-line CMOS color Piranha XL camera and will provide a preview of its new Xtium-CXP PX8 frame grabber at the International Technical Exhibition on Image Technology and Equipment (ITE Japan 2016). The show takes place December 7-9 at the Pacifico Yokohama in Yokohama, Japan. Teledyne DALSA is present in stand D-01.
- Calibir 640 Series – Uncooled long wave infrared (LWIR) platform offers outstanding shutterless imaging, radiometric output, and adaptive contrast enhancement in a compact package
- Piranha XL – 8k and 16K multi-line color CMOS TDI camera delivers unmatched speed, resolution, and responsivity. True tri-linear sensor architecture delivers high quality RGB imaging without interpolation; CLHS and extended cable lengths with active optical cable (AOC)
- Xtium™-CXP PX8 – newest addition to the Xtium series of cost-effective, high performance frame grabbers. Half-length PCI Express Gen2 x8 board features four channels of 6.25 Gbs and delivers acquisition bandwidth of up to 2.4 GB/s and host bandwidth up to 3.4 GB/s
- Genie™ Nano – Low-cost GigE area scan cameras, from VGA to 25MP, in color and monochrome. With TurboDrive, Genie Nano models break the GigE limit with frame rate increases of up to 150%.
- Linea™ – Advanced low-cost CMOS line scan in color and monochrome in resolutions from 2 to 16k, high QE, low noise and enhanced NIR responsivity; GigE Vision or Camera Link compliant.
- BOA Spot – Low-cost vision sensors for automated inspection on the factory floor with integrated lighting, lens and embedded iNspect software. Easily deployed for 1D/2D code reading, flaw detection, robotic guidance, OCR and verification applications.
Subject matter experts will be on hand to provide further insight on planned product development and advanced, enabling imaging technology for future imaging demands. More after the jump.
Teledyne DALSA is a world leader in the design, manufacture and deployment of digital imaging components for machine vision. Our image sensors, cameras, smart cameras, frame grabbers, software, and vision solutions are used in thousands of automated inspection systems around the world and across multiple industries including semiconductor, solar cell, flat panel display, electronics, automotive, medical, packaging and general manufacturing. For more information, visit www.teledynedalsa.com/imaging.
Teledyne DALSA is an international technology leader in sensing, imaging, and specialized semiconductor fabrication. Our image sensing solutions span the spectrum from infrared through visible to X-ray; our MEMS foundry has earned a world-leading reputation. In addition, through our subsidiaries Teledyne Optech and Teledyne Caris, we deliver advanced 3D survey and geospatial information systems. Teledyne DALSA employs approximately 1400 employees worldwide and is headquartered in Waterloo, Canada. For more information, visit www.teledynedalsa.com.