Welcome to Episode 80 of The Robot Report Podcast, which brings conversations with robotics innovators straight to you. Join us each week for discussions with leading roboticists, innovative robotics companies, and other key members of the robotics community.
Jack Morrison, co-founder and CEO of Scythe Robotics joins the show to discuss the commercial market for autonomous mowers and how Scythe is going to market to support the needs of commercial landscapers with their unique Robots-as-a-service (RaaS) business model. The company is ramping up production of the Scythe robotic mower and taking reservation for the next production run.
Links from the show:
- Scythe Robotics
- NASA roboticist Ayanna Howard rates 11 robots from movies and television for realism
- Record robot Sales Numbers for Q1, 2022
- Epson Launches new Flagship SCARA robot line
- Robots Cloning Pigs in China
- Nominations for the MassRobotics – Robotics Medal (ends July 15, 2022)
- Call for presentations is open:
For sponsorship opportunities of The Robot Report Podcast, contact Courtney Nagle for more information.
We want your feedback:
Tell us what you think are the most interesting robotics trends that will impact us in 2022? Leave us a voicemail.