The robotics industry’s must-attend technical development event returns to Boston in May 2024 with deepened coverage, an expanded expo floor and more.
WTWH Media invites you to submit a session abstract to be considered for presentation at the Robotics Summit & Expo, which will be held May 1-2, 2023 in Boston at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
The Robotics Summit is the leading event focused on the technical issues involved with developing commercial robots. We are seeking sessions that should be technical and educational to help attendees overcome hurdles related to commercial robotics development. Potential topics can be submitted based on the following tracks:
- Technologies, Tools and Platforms – Advances in the core technologies common to all classes of commercial robots
- Design and Development: Technologies, tools and methodologies to simulate, prototype and build commercial robots
- Manufacturability, Production and Distribution: Issues related to professional design and volume production of commercial robots
- AI – Technologies such as machine learning, generative AI, cloud computing and how they impact commercial robotics development
Complete track descriptions and topics can be found HERE.
The entry deadline for submitting speaker proposals is December 15, 2023. To apply to deliver a session at the Robotics Summit & Expo click HERE.
All speakers receive:
- Complimentary full conference registration with admission to all keynotes, sessions, panels, networking receptions and special events
- Complimentary guest registrations for up to two attendees
The Robotics Summit & Expo will be co-located with the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum, a two-track conference focused on easing and speeding the development of the next generation of commercial-class healthcare robots.
Also co-located with the Robotics Summit event is DeviceTalks Boston, the premier industry event for medical technology professionals, currently in its ninth year. Both events attract engineering and business professionals from a broad range of healthcare and medical technology backgrounds.
For information about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, download the prospectus. Questions regarding sponsorship opportunities should be directed to Colleen Sepich at csepich[AT]wtwhmedia.com.
For questions regarding Robotics Summit conference programming, contact Steve Crowe at scrowe[AT]wtwhmedia.com.