We hope you enjoy the 2019 Design World Robotics Handbook, which was produced by The Robot Report.
Here is a breakdown of the topics covered inside the Robotics Handbook:
Design & Development
– TRI teaches mobile manipulator for household use with VR, simulation
– DHL on the state of warehouse robotics
– Robotics and 5G enable remote surgeries in China
– 5 design process elements for successful robot production
– 6 River Systems acquisition: Mobile robots a must in new economy
– Ford Spain uses MiR mobile robots to optimize internal logistics
– 6 trends to watch in autonomous mobile robots
– OpenAI teaches robot hand to single-handedly solve Rubik’s Cube
– How the power of cloud computing benefits robotics
– When will high-DOF robot arms matter?
– UR5 cobot makes automation a snap at Zippertubing
– Surgical system uses KUKA cobot for sensitive precision
– Examining motion control at the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum
– Consider your environment when designing or selecting robot joints
Designing lightweight, upper-body exoskeletons
– Grippers grow with collaborative robotics market
– How to design precise parallel grippers for cobots
– 6 common mistakes when setting up safety laser scanners
– Cleo Robotics compact drone taking on dangerous jobs
If you are interested in contributing content to upcoming special issues, please reach out to me at [email protected] If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities of upcoming special print issues, of which we will have 10 in 2020, please reach out to Courtney (Seel) Nagle at [email protected]
Just wanted to say thanks for the interesting reports and interviews in the Robotics Handbook! I’m a business student looking to learn more about the robotics field, and found the content very interesting and easy to understand!