BOSTON — MassRobotics is conducting a Robotics Engineering Career Fair on June 6, 2019, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Seaport World Trade Center in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District.
MassRobotics is an independent, non-profit organization whose mission is to support the robotics community in Massachusetts. It is a partner of WTWH Media LLC, which produces the Robotics Summit & Expo and The Robot Report.
Two leading robotics events, one location
The Robotics Engineering Career Fair is co-located with the Robotics Summit & Expo, an international event designed for the engineers developing commercial robots, artificial intelligence, and related technologies. It will include industry-leading speakers, workshops, numerous exhibitors, and networking events.
The MassRobotics career fair will take place immediately after the conference and exposition concludes. It will draw from Robotics Summit attendees, as well as from the robotics community at large. There is no charge for job seekers to attend the Robotics Engineering Career Fair, nor is there a requirement to be a Robotics Summit attendee.
Two ways to participate
The MassRobotics career fair provides opportunities for both job seekers and robotics organizations seeking qualified and motivated engineering talent.
- Individuals seeking careers — Attend the Robotics Engineering Career Fair to speak face-to-face with innovative robotics employers. The event is also a great opportunity to build your network and professional relationships. At this free career fair, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet leading suppliers of robotics, AI, and intelligent systems products and services
- Explore job opportunities
- Have your resume reviewed by hiring companies
- Meet other engineers involved in the same field
- Get free stuff
Participating companies include:
To register for this career fair, see MassRobotics contact information below.
- Companies seeking talent — The lack of qualified technical personal is an ongoing challenge for suppliers of automation products and services, as well as a key gating factor for the continued expansion of the robotics sector. The Robotics Engineering Career Fair provides an excellent venue for companies to showcase themselves and to conduct onsite interviews with prospective employees.
- How to participate — The cost for businesses to join the career fair is $2,000. Companies will be supplied with a 2×6’ draped table and two chairs. MassRobotics will provide light snacks and drinks. Participating companies are required to bring only hiring personnel, company information, and a simple banner.
To register for the Robotics Engineering Career Fair, please contact MassRobotics: