WTWH Media, which produces The Robot Report, has announced that complimentary registration for the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum is open to members of the news media, as well as business and technology analysts. This inaugural conference and exposition will focus on the design, development, and production of healthcare and medical robotics.
Qualifying analyst and media attendees can get free registration, which includes two full days of keynotes and technical sessions. The Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum will be at the Santa Clara Convention Center on Dec. 9-10, 2019.
How analysts, media can register
Complimentary registration is available for approved members of the press and analyst communities. To register, click here, and select “Media/Analyst” under “Registration Type.”
For questions regarding eligibility, please contact Jen Kolasky at firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 978-7134.
Find stories about cutting-edge technologies
The Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum’s programming will provide journalists and analysts with access to industry leaders. Attendees can learn about how improvements in sensors, motion control, machine learning, and other technologies can benefit healthcare robotics.
Session tracks are organized around enabling technologies, tools and platforms, design and development, and business management and market opportunities. Topics for discussion and coverage include:
- Clinical design and engineering for medical robotics
- Collaborative robots in healthcare
- Designing systems for usability, safety, and compliance
- Developing a robotic wellness coach
- Human factors considerations
- Mobile manipulators and mobile autonomy
- Robotics and AI in orthopedic joint replacement
- Robotics-as-a-Service business models
- Surgical robots
Expert speakers from leading organizations
The Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum will feature the following keynote speakers:
- Rich Mahoney, Co-founder and CEO, Seismic
- Carla Pugh, Professor of Surgery and Director of the Technology Enabled Clinical Improvement Center, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Corey Ryan, Manager of Medical Robotics, KUKA Robotics
- Naysahn Saeed, Global Director of Healthcare Services, CSA Group
In addition, the forum will include experts on surgical robots, assistive and wearable technologies, machine learning, and motion control systems, including the following speakers from top companies and institutions:
- Catalia Health — Cory Kidd, Founder and CEO
- Cooper Perkins — Genevieve Kang, Director of Engineering
- Harmonic Drive — Bob Mullins, Vice President
- HEBI Robotics — Dave Rollinson, Co-Founder, Mechanical/Controls
- Hello Robot — Charlie Kemp, CTO and Associate Professor, Georgia Tech
- HOPE Technik — Sumanth Kambhammettu — Head of Strategy — Healthcare Portfolio
- Intuitive Surgical — Chun Hua Zheng, Senior Clinical Development Engineer
- Savioke — Steve Cousins, CEO
- Stryker — Brian Schmitz, Senior Director, Surgical Robotics R&D
- UL — Merrick Kossack, Research Director of Human Factors Engineering
- Ximedica — Michael Neidert, VP of Strategic Development
More speakers, networking opportunities, and robotics exhibitors will be announced soon. Analysts and media should register now to attend. Early-bird pricing ends on Oct. 31.
About the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum
The Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum is a prime opportunity for robotics and healthcare innovators to share their experiences and advance the state of technology and quality of care.
About WTWH Media
WTWH Media LLC is a business-to-business integrated media company serving engineering, business, and investment professionals through more than 40 Web sites, five print publications, and many other technical and business events. The “WTWH Network” includes The Robot Report, a leading source for news, analysis, and research related to robotics and intelligent systems, as well as the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum and the Robotics Summit & Expo. See www.wtwhmedia.com.