Welcome to Episode 72 of The Robot Report Podcast, which brings conversations with robotics innovators straight to you. Join us each week for discussions with leading roboticists, innovative robotics companies, and other key members of the robotics community.
In today’s episode, Steve and Mike interview Mark Messina. Mark was recently hired as CEO, Americas to lead Addverb Technologies expansion into the Americas region. The company recently pulled in $132M to support this expansion into the Americas
Mark discusses the breadth of capabilities that Addverb Technologies has in its portfolio and why he believes that the company is well positioned to be competitive in automating warehouse workflows from top to bottom.
Mark brings a breadth of experience to the role, having previously led the Americas team for Geek+. He discusses the challenges of launching an automation solution into a new region and building the team to support that growth.
Steve and Mike also talk about the latest robotics news stories from the last week.
Links from the show this week:
- James Web Space Telescope Website
- Zebra Technologies acquiring Matrox Imaging
- New Intel Realsense D405 camera
- Interview with Serve Robotics CEO Ali Kashani
- New Techmetics TRV Lifter heavy payload mobile robot
- New Robotnik Robout heavy payload mobile robot
- BreezyOne Robot deployed at Houston Airports
- PODCAST interview with Blue Ocean co-founder Claus Risager
- PODCAST interview with Mark Messina, from episode 5 of The Mobile Robot Guide podcast
- Addverb Technologies website
- ROBOTICS SUMMIT, May 10-11, 2022
If you would like to be a guest on an upcoming episode of the podcast, or if you have recommendations for future guests or segment ideas, contact Steve Crowe or Mike Oitzman.
For sponsorship opportunities of The Robot Report Podcast, contact Courtney Nagle for more information.
We want your feedback:
Tell us what you think are the most interesting robotics trends that will impact us in 2022? Leave us a voicemail.
Tell Us What You Think!