Kinova has launched the Link 6, a new generation collaborative robot designed for all businesses looking to benefit from automation.
With over 15 years of experience in designing and manufacturing robotic solutions, Montreal-based Kinova is launching Link 6, a new generation industrial robot designed for all businesses looking to benefit from automation. In a booming market, this fully designed in Canada state-of-the-art technology stands out for its ease of use and unparalleled user experience. Here’s why you should get your business on board with Link 6.
Canadian-Made Cobots from Kinova
Link 6 is Canada’s first industrial collaborative robot, featuring automation solutions that enable greater daily efficiency while improving the quality and consistency of production results. Achieving short cycle times through longer reach and fast movements, the Link 6 robotic arm is developed and designed with any user in mind, both for experienced industrial integrators and operators with no particular robotic skills.
New Collaborative Robotics and AI Capabilities
Kinova’s Link 6 controller provides the highest processing power and memory capacity on the market. It has provisions for an optional GPU, making it ready to use with the AI solutions of the future, while keeping the controller compact.
Link 6 Features
The new generation robot, entirely designed by North American experts, is easy to use and provides greater daily efficiency. Link 6 provides unparalleled programming flexibility and enables tailoring to your specific needs.
An Optimized User Experience & Greater Programming Flexibility
– Intuitive user interface with visual programming and error handling for fast learning;
– Exceptional manual guidance capabilities;
– Exceptional ease of use allowing for quick ramp up, whatever your level of robotic knowledge is.
A Wrist That Provides Control
– Innovative multi-purpose wrist for ease of use and increased efficiency, including a colored ring annunciator that shows the robot’s status and operating mode at a glance;
– Built-in signal path and power supply for simple industrial connectivity.
A Modular Architecture Tailored to Your Needs
– Plug-ins to add specific features for your applications;
– Native support for several industrial grippers;
– Programming interface that makes it easy to implement your applications quickly in the field.
Kinova’s new Link 6 industrial robot is available now.
Kinova Inc., headquartered in Boisbriand (Greater Montreal), Quebec, Canada, is a leader in innovative robotics. Founded in 2006, the company designs and manufactures robots for various markets, including medical robotics, assistive robotics, research and education, and more recently industrial and professional automation. Kinova’s ingenious technology improves and extends the capabilities of customers with a human-first approach to serve the growing need for robotics across increasingly complex industries. kinovarobotics.com
Sponsored content by Kinova Robotics