The Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum, produced by The Robot Report, announced its full conference agenda for December 9-10, 2019. This international event at the Santa Clara Convention Center will focus on the design, development, manufacture, and delivery of healthcare robots.
The inaugural forum’s programming includes keynotes and general sessions about assistive, surgical, and other healthcare robotics applications. Attendees will learn from technical and industry experts how healthcare robotics systems can benefit from improvements in sensors, motion control, machine learning, and other enabling technologies and services.
Keynote speakers at the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum include:
- Rich Mahoney, Co-founder and CEO, Seismic
- Corey Ryan, Manager of Medical Robotics, KUKA Robotics
- Naysahn Saeed, Global Director, Healthcare Services, CSA Group
- Carla Pugh, Professor of Surgery and Director of the Technology Enabled Clinical Improvement Center, Stanford University School of Medicine
Breakout sessions include the following speakers:
- Catalia Health – Cory Kidd, Founder and CEO
- Cooper Perkins – Genevieve Kang, Director of Engineering
- Harmonic Drive – Bob Mullins, Vice President
- HEBI Robotics – Dave Rollinson, Co-Founder, Mechanical/Controls
- Hello Robot – Charlie Kemp, CTO and Associate Professor, Georgia Tech
- HOPE Technik – Sumanth Kambhammettu — Head of Strategy — Healthcare Portfolio
- Intuitive Surgical – Chun Hua Zheng, Senior Clinical Development Engineer
- Savioke – Steve Cousins, CEO
- Stryker – Brian Schmitz, Senior Director, Surgical Robotics R&D
- UL – Merrick Kossack, Research Director of Human Factors Engineering
- Ximedica – Michael Neidert, VP of Strategic Development
The Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum also includes networking opportunities and an exhibit floor of cutting-edge enabling technology and healthcare robotics companies.
Register by October 31 to take advantage of early-bird pricing. Expo-only passes are just $75. Academic and association rates are also available.
For information about Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please download the prospectus and/or contact Dan Kara, VP of Robotics, WTWH Media, at dkara[at]wtwhmedia.com.
About WTWH Media LLC
WTWH Media is a business-to-business integrated media company serving engineering, business and investment professionals through 40+ Web sites and five print publications, as well as many technical and business events such as the Robotics Summit & Expo and DeviceTalks. The WTWH network includes The Robot Report, an online technical, business, and investment news and information portal focused on robotics and intelligent systems.
Tell Us What You Think!