Listen to this article
Welcome to Episode 53 of The Robot Report Podcast, which brings conversations with robotics innovators straight to you. Join us each week for discussions with leading roboticists, innovative robotics companies, and other key members of the robotics community.
In this week’s episode, Steve and Mike discuss news from the week, including updates on the Intel LiDAR end of life story; the Attabotics vs URBX litigation; Carbon Robotics $37 M Series B funding round.
The lead story this week is a conversation with George Konidaris, CTO of Realtime Robotics.
Robot Weeks event coming soon
Don’t forget to sign up for any of the upcoming Robot Weeks sessions, presented by WTWH Media:
- Collaborative Robotics Week (Sept 7-10, 2021)
- Robotics Engineering Week (Oct 5-8, 2021)
- Mobile Robotics Week (Nov 16-19, 2021)
If you would like to be a guest on an upcoming episode of the podcast, or if you have recommendations for future guests or segment ideas, contact Steve Crowe or Mike Oitzman. For sponsorship opportunities of The Robot Report Podcast, contact Courtney Nagle for more information.
Links mentioned in the show
- Paul Mikesell, Carbon Robotics, on The Robot Report Podcast episode 41
- Realtime robotics: https://rtr.ai
- Intel EOL notice: https://www.therobotreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/intel-realsense-end-of-life.pdf
- Intel’s product change notification database