Early Bird Registration for the Robotics Summit and Showcase ends on April 20th, 2018. Register by April 20th and receive a 20% discount to attend the event.
The Robotics Summit and Showcase differs dramatically from academic, association and industrial and robotics events. It is the first technical event for the robotics industry that is focused on the design, development, manufacture and delivery of commercial class robotics and intelligent systems products and services.
The Robotics Summit and Showcase focuses on the design, development, manufacture and delivery of commercial class robotics and intelligent systems products and services. The Robotics Summit features two full days of enlightening keynotes and general sessions in four tracks delivered by the world’s leading robotics and business professionals. The event also includes networking receptions, luncheons and an exposition floor packed with the latest robotic technology. Tracks at the Robotics Summit include:
- Technologies, Tools and Platforms Track
- Design and Development Track
- Manufacturability, Production and Distribution
The Robotics Summit keynotes include:
– Marc Raibert, Founder & CEO, Boston Dynamics
– John Lizzi, Executive Leader, Robotics GE, Global Research
– John Dulchinos, Vice President, Global Automation and 3D Printing, Jabil
– Adrian Kumar, Vice President, Solutions Design North America, DHL
– George Whitesides, Investigator, Whitesides Research Group, Harvard University
To register for the Robotics Summit and receive the registration discount, click HERE.